- Elite Team Member, 2007-present
- Elite Team Meetings, 2012
- Global Connection (San Diego, CA) 2008 & 2011
- Foundations I, 2011
- Long Hairdressing, 2011
- Holiday Hair, 2011
- Razor Cutting, 2010
- Menís Hair Design, 2010
- Long Hair Cutting, 2010
- Trends in Short Cuts, 2010
- Men's Trends Cutting, 2012
- Color Code, 2010
- Color Master, 2011
- How long have you been a stylist?
- Why did you choose the Broadripple area to work in?
Broad Ripple is not only my favorite place in Indianapolis, but in my opinion the most diverse. Everyday as I drive in I see creative artsy people to business professionals. An eclectic mix of people around your salon means a mix of creative guests in your chair - everyday is different.
- What is your favorite thing about being a stylist?
My favorite thing about being a stylist is putting a smile on each one of my guests! Everyone knows a bad hair day means a bad day... I love keeping my guests educated on how to style their hair themselves and knowing all the latest trends. I will be doing hair until the very last day I'm alive, I love it so much!
- What is your favorite cocktail?
Oliver Wine - All of them!
- What is your favorite thing about the salon?
My favorite thing about Salon6 is teamwork. Everyone in the salon has the same extreme continuing education which keeps is all knowledgeable with a sassy edge. Every stylist will make you feel comfortable as your very own stylist and will go above and beyond for each other. Feeding off of so many talents in one salon makes me feel confident and creative as a stylist!