EducationPaul is a Regional Educator for Eufora International.
Hero for Men
- Global Connection (San Diego, CA) 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- YOU School Advanced Training Academy (Carlsbad, CA)
- Foundations 1, 2011
- Master Finishing, 2011
- Foundations II, 2011
- VIA Cutting System, 2012
- Photo Shoot, 2012
- Advanced Hair Cutting, 2009, 2011 & 2012
- Razor Cutting, 2010
- Flash Wave, 2009
- Long Hairdressing, 2008 & 2012
- Elite Team Member, 2007-2011
- North American Leadership Conference, 2012
- Foundations I, 2011 & 2012
- Menís Contemporary Cutting, 2011
- Menís Barbering, 2011
- Color Code, 2010
- Color Master, 2010
- Color Correction, 2011
- Color Master Phase 2, 2011
- What do you feel you bring to the salon?
Creativity, energy & a good laugh.
- What are your hobbies?
When I have the time or desire, I love to paint and take pictures. Don't expect a portfolio though - I tend to keep it to myself. I also enjoy listening to and discovering good music. I worship Patty Griffin.
- What is the funniest trend you have worn in your hair?
I got some attention with my conservative crew cut - colored blue, but I think the best was my short-lived black & green mini-rat tail. (It looked cool, I promise; I had to chop it off for a funeral)
- What is your favorite holiday?
Thanksgiving! I love spending time with my family. They come from all over the country for the weekend & we eat, shop & play together, until we want to kill each other. It's great!
- Why did you choose the Broadripple area to work in?
I initially looked for salons in the Broad Ripple & downtown areas, trying to find a place with a trendy, urban appeal. Broad Ripple was the lucky catch, and I've turned into quite the local - I never leave! Small town feel with big city amenities.
- What is your favorite thing about being a stylist?
The creativity - I came into the industry knowing a few stylists personally, so I had no doubt I could make it into a real career. What enticed me most, though, was the constant creative (dare I say, artistic) outlet. No desk job for me!
- What is your favorite thing about the salon?
I love Salon6 because everyone is so easy to get along with. No client will ever feel intimidated coming into our doors. We're all great at what we do and love our jobs, so it's easy to stay motivated. Plus we're always learning - from classes to conventions & each other, so we don't fall into a slump.