- Global Connection (San Diego, CA) 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- North American Leadership Conference, 2012
- YOU School Advanced Training Academy (Carlsbad, CA)
- Foundations I, 2011
- Master Finishing, 2011
- Better Business, 2011
- Foundations II, 2011
- Long Hairdressing, 2010 & 2011
- Razor Cutting, 2010
- Long Hair Cutting, 2010
- Curly Hair Trends, 2010
- Color Code I, 2011
- Color Correction, 2011
- Color Master, 2011
- What brought you into this business?
My mom was a stylist until she retired and was my true inspiration to become one myself. When I was a kid I used to sit in her salon and watch her work on hair. I was always fascinated by it! My mom always had the most fantastic hair, and I always wanted to be just like her!
- What are your hobbies?
Collecting art. Cooking. Seeing live music, and shopping for shoes!
- What is the funniest trend you have worn in your hair?
The beaver tail! It was a mullet permed on really small rods, and picked out like an afro. I was 9, my mom swears it was in style.
- What is your favorite holiday?
Raceday!! Enough said!
- What is your favorite thing about the salon?
I love the diversity we have in our salon. We have an amazing staff with so many different talents, and personalities. I believe anyone can walk in our salon and feel comfortable. I also love that we are taking a serious stand in saving the environment. We offer organic products, we recycle, and are founding members of the organization "Green Broadripple".